Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between reupholstery and recovery?
- Reupholstering is revamping the outside and inside of the furniture.
Recovering is just that, removing the old fabric and recovering it with new fabric. This
is advised for newer pieces of furniture only as older pieces will usually require stuffing.
- Will you work with my fabric?
- Absolutely. Just keep in mind that the yardage must be the proper 'weight' for your piece. For example, a thin cotton fabric
would not be a suitable choice to recover an armchair.
- Do you have fabric choices to show me to browse through?
- Yes, we have a nice fabric gallery onsite for you to peruse, with thousands of fabric samples. We also provide links to many
fabric companies that we work with in our links section.
- Do you do minor repairs and/or throw pillows?
- Sure we do it all, anything from minor repairs to pillow to reupholstering your antique sofa.
- Why don't you provide price information on your site?
- Estimates quoted depend on many factors such as the size of your piece, the fabric involved and
whether or not your piece requires any internal repairs.We would be happy to quote you in person or help out as much as we can with a photo.
Please use the contact form to get in touch and we can go from there. Include your email address so I can reply and you can attach a picture of your piece.
- Where are you located?
- We are locted in the village of East Aurora on the corner of Olean rd (Rt16) and South St. Please click here to see us on a map and for directions.